Our mission at Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC is to improve the lives of those we serve, realizing that those we serve include the entire family and we take this mission seriously.
Some of the individuals who benefit from home care are wide ranging in health conditions, age and home settings. Regardless what they may be facing, our team is steadfast in providing the assistance that is required to maintain their best health:
Home Care Benefits
- Care for the Homebound: Ensure the safety and the personal well being of homebound clients
- Improving Independence: Assisting your loved one who just needs that little bit of additional care to keep them independent at home
- Personal Care and Companionship: Home care is not just for the elderly but for patients of all ages who need mobility support, assistance with ADL and companionship
- Post-Surgery Patients: Surgical patient hospital stays are decreasing in length, which creates a short-term need for patients who are recovering at home
Different families choose Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC for different reasons. For some, it’s to provide extensive on-ongoing care for an aging senior. For others, we offer a much needed break or “respite care” – such as a night out with a spouse, vacation, or simple a few hours of quiet time at home—for family members who provide regular care. Because we understand that everyone deserves to live a fill and independent life, we offer a wide range of care services customized for an individual client. Whether for just a few hours a week, or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to create a program that provides a perfect balance of service and value.
At Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC we put your needs first by providing :
- Quality Care with Quality Care Givers
- Personal Service with Personalized Services based on your needs
- Dependable personal caregivers
- Our healthcare professionals are available for a few hours per day or around the clock
- Care giving services are provided in the safety and comfort of your own home or in a location of your choosing
- Highly qualified personal caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Senior Care – Elder Care – Compassion and Personal Care
Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC providers specialized elderly companion care services, working with physicians, hospitals, and family members to develop an individualized program for your loved one’s daily needs. Elderly Companion Care services include:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Hygiene Assistance
- Errands and Shopping
If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution. Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC will manage their daily requirements with specialized elderly companion care, matching their needs to serve as the best possible caregiver. If you choose to allow Bay Area Senior In-Home Care, LLC to provide elderly companion care for your loved one, you’ll know you’ve provided them with the best possible care available.